Downtown Lafayette Indiana
In downtown Lafayette Indiana you will find eclectic dining and shopping, art galleries, nightlife, festivals, and much more. West Lafayette features some of the most interesting and entertaining events from local food tastings to pop-up performances. Get ready for summer and check out some of the local events coming up this year. Kick back, relax, and explore all that downtown Lafayette, Indiana has to offer.
Upcoming Summer Events
- Taste of Tippecanoe: June 17 (4 PM - 12 AM). This is an event you can't miss - see Downtown Lafayette come alive with delicious food, live music, artwork, and fireworks. Bring family and friends for some fun and entertainment. This event is also the major fundraising event for the Tippecanoe Arts Federation. Enjoy a full day of music, art, and food while also contributing to outreach programs for both underserved communities and at-risk youth.
- Uptown Jazz & Blues Festival: August 26 (5:00 PM). Don't miss out on a summer evening of Jazz & Blues in the heart of downtown Lafayette. Featuring beer and wine, great food and three stages of continuous live Jazz & Blues, what more could you ask for.
- GermanFest: September 10 (4:30 PM - 11 PM). Enjoy an authentic German cultural experience. This one-of-a-kind event will feature German food, beer and wine tents, live Polka music, casino and carnival rides and games for children as well. Take advantage of a day of fun and food at St. Boniface Church. Great German beer, food, and games you'll love.
- Dancing in the Streets: July 15 (4 PM - 11 PM). If you love classic cars and good music this is the event for you. Main Street will be filled with classic cars and motorcycles, live entertainment, live car shows, and great food from local vendors, stretching from Riehle Plaza in Lafayette to Tapawingo Park in West Lafayette.
- Mosey Down Main Street: Enjoy a free arts and music event for the entire family. These events are featured throughout the summer. Volunteers, downtown business owners, artists and musicians come together once a month from May through September to offer a free family friendly event that takes place right down the center of Main Street. Enjoy a day of music, outdoor food, beer, and wine as well as street performers and drum circles.
- Indiana Fiddlers' Gathering: June 23-25. Plan your perfect weekend of music at the 45th Indiana Fiddlers' Gathering. Enjoy three days of music, performers, and workshops. Don't miss out on great music, food, and fun.
Enjoy these summer events by day and spend your night relaxing at Four Points West Lafayette.
Find the quickest way to reach your next summer event
- Dancing In The Streets
- GermanFest 2017
- Indiana Fiddlers' Gathering
- Mosey Down Main Street
- The Taste Of Tippecanoe
- Uptown Jazz & Blues Festival