Things to do in West Lafayette
The Greater Lafayette area offers a remarkably diverse mix of things to do when visiting. Downtown features historic neighborhoods, wonderful chef-owned bistros, community festivals, and a variety of stores in Lafayette, IN.
- Art Museum of Greater Lafayette
- Artists' Own
- Bach Chorale Singers Inc
- Battle Ground Golf Club LLC
- Birck Boilermaker Golf Course
- Celery Bog
- Chauncey Hill Mall
- Civic Theater
- Columbian Park Zoo
- Coyote Crossing Golf Club
- Dancing In The Streets
- Elks Country Club
- Fort Ouiatenon
- Frank Lloyd Wright House-SAMARA
- GermanFest 2017
- Indiana Fiddlers' Gathering
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Jerry E. Clegg Botanic Gardens
- Kampen Golf Course
- Klassy Klutter Indoor Flea Market
- Lafayette Ballet School
- Lafayette Brewing Co
- Lafayette Symphony Orchestra
- Loeb Stadium
- Market Square Shopping Center
- Mosey Down Main Street
- Prophetstown State Park
- Purdue Theatre
- Purdue University
- Purdue University Airport
- Purdue University Galleries
- The Feast of the Hunter's Moon
- The Taste Of Tippecanoe
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum
- Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds
- Tippecanoe Mall
- Tropicanoe Cove
- University Square Shopping Center
- Uptown Jazz & Blues Festival
- Wabash Landing Shopping Center
- Wabash River
- Wells Community Center
- West Lafayette Golf and Country Club
- Wildcat Creek Winery
- Wolf Park
How To Get Here
Just a mile from the Purdue University campus and adjacent to the nationally-acclaimed Purdue Research Park, the Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette is the choice location for exploring the area. Quick access to Interstate 65 and Sagamore Parkway make it easy to get to major business districts and leisure attractions. The Indianapolis Airport Shuttle Service makes nine stops daily at our front door, as well as at the university.
Home of the Boilermakers, Purdue provides the opportunity to see nationally-ranked sports teams in any season. Steeped in tradition, the school is renowned for educational opportunities, a thriving art community, and world-class entertainment, including Broadway shows and top-rated international artists. Visiting campus is among one of the exciting and fun things to do in West Lafayette.
Explore the town as you spend the day shopping in the many stores Lafayette, Indiana has to offer. Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette is located near a variety of shopping malls, antiques, super stores, and downtown boutiques.
No shopping trip to West Lafayette is complete without visiting the historical downtown. Walk along the Wabash River and choose from over 70 unique shops and restaurants, or shop near the Purdue University campus. If antiques and collectibles are what you're looking for, both downtown areas in West Lafayette and Lafayette have these specialty shops. Be sure to check out some of our favorite Lafayette shopping venues below.
- Chauncey Village and Chauncey Hill Mall - 4.8 mi.
- Klazzy Klutter - 7.8 mi.
- Market Square Shopping Center - 5.3 mi.
- Tippecanoe Mall - 8.2 mi.
- Wabash Landing - 6.4 mi.
- University Square - 1.7 mi.
Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette is near several Lafayette golf courses for the golfer of every skill level and budget. With so many options of things to do in West Lafayette, we recommend you spend a day on the green at some of these nearby West Lafayette golf courses.
- Battle Ground Golf Club - 9.7 mi.
- Kampen Course- Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex - 2.4 mi.
- Coyote Crossing Golf Course - 5.3 mi.
- Elks Country Club - 179 mi.
- Lafayette Golf Course - 2.5 mi.
Other things to do in West Lafayette and the surrounding area:
- Art Museum of Greater Lafayette - 7.1 mi.
- Artists' Own - 6.8 mi.
- Purdue University Galleries - 4.5 mi.
- Tippecanoe Battlefield and Museum - 7.1 mi.
- Wells Community Cultural Center - 4.3 mi.
- Bach Chorale Singers Inc. - 5.6 mi.
- Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette - 4.4 mi.
- Lafayette Ballet Company - 6.9 mi.
- Lafayette Symphony Orchestra - 6.8 mi.
- Purdue Theatre - 4.5 mi.
- Civic Theatre - 4.4 mi.
- Frank Lloyd Wright House - 2.1 mi.
- Fort Ouiatenon - 5.3 mi.
- Historic Prophetstown - 9.4 mi.
- Lafayette Brewing Co. - 6.9 mi.
- Wildcat Creek Winery - 6.1 mi.
- Tropicanoe Cove - 6.6 mi.
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation - 4.3 mi.
Parks & Recreation
- Clegg Botanical Gardens - 7.0 mi.
- Loeb Stadium (Colt World Series) - 6.8 mi.
- Lilly Nature Center at Celery Bog Nature Area - 2.5 mi.
- Wolf Park - 9.7 mi.
- Columbian Park Zoo - 6.9 mi.
- Wabash River - 62.9 mi.
- Feast of the Hunters' Moon - 5.3 mi.
- Indiana Fiddler's Festival - 4.3 mi.
- Uptown Blues and Jazz Festival - 6.7 mi.
- Taste of Tippecanoe - 4.3 mi.
- Mosey Down Main Street - 6.6 mi.
- Lafayette Brawlin Dolls - 8.9 mi.
- German Fest - 5.6 mi.
- Purdue University
- Adams Mill
- Fair Oaks Dairy Adventure
- Indiana Beach Amusement and Camp Resort
- Wabash & Erie Canal Interpretive Center